Avantech Engineering Consortium Pvt Ltd is an exclusive distributors in India for Trinity Highway (USA) for range of Traffic Impact Attenuators, End Terminals, Wire Rope barrier and TMAs & Movable Steel barriers.
- Traffic Impact Attenuators: Traffic Impact Attenuators are placed in front of gore areas, exit locations, approaches to bridges etc., to absorb the colliding vehicle’s kinetic energy & reduce damage to the vehicle & occupants. Trinity crash cushions are available as Self Restoring, Repairable and low re-usability as per MoRTH & IRC specifications
- Crash Barriers: Avantech offers complete range of W & Thrie beam and Wire Rope barriers that are crash tested to EN-1317:2 for containment levels and working width requirements specified in MoRTH circular.
- End Terminals: End terminals are safety devices that attach on the beginning/end of W beam to protect a vehicle & occupants during an impact. Trinity end terminals are tested to NCHRP-350, MASH or EN1317-4.
- Bridge Parapets: Avantech are introducing the high containment & low working width, crash tested bridge parapets to provide highest level of safety to road users on bridges.
- Retro-reflectometer for measuring co-efficient of retro-reflected luminance (night visibility) of road markings, traffic signs as per IRC.